Frequently Asked Questions about the easychatline
How We Present our Information
FAQs are divided into two Cateories – easychatPINs and the Speakeasy Service.
Click on the Category below to open the full list of FAQs
Please leave any comments below – we will be happy to respond.
easychat PINs (6)
When you make a payment, we will receive the details of your name and e-mail address and the amount and currency of the chatPIN order. We will then respond to you by e-mail with the following information:
- Confirmation of your purchase
- The private local access number(s) you need (UK, USA or Canada)
- Your chatPIN username
- Your chatPIN cardnumber (PIN)
- The web address needed for the Web App for Internet Access.
There are three main advantages in buying an easyChat PIN.
- Cost – all the chatPINs significantly reduce the cost of accessing the Speakeasy chatline For example, the chatPIN 750 (for £50GBP) reduces the per minute cost to under 7 pence per minute – approx 10c US
- Privacy – using the chatline service through an easyChat PIN either via the Internet or by using the private access numbers we provide means that your calls are private and personal to you
- Customer Service – as an easyChat PIN user you are also a customer of easy-dial Telecoms, which means that we can provide you with our 5 star Customer Service !
Because many of our chatline customers are calling from outside the UK, and we are making it more convenient for them to make a payment in a currency other than GBP£. The number of chat Minutes available differs with the Currency used because of the Global Exchange Rate. The best value easy chatPIN is for £50 where 750 minutes are purchased.
Yes we do. If our easy chatPIN does not work as intended for any reason, we will refund the Balance to the customer.
Your private PIN, and chatPIN access number for your country will have been either sent to your e-mail address or texted to you depending on how you originally signed up.
The easyChat service is accessed by dialling the chatPIN access number from your phone, and when asked, entering your six (or seven) digit PIN xxxxxx – (you will need touchtone or DTMF on your phone and country local telephone network – which is now 99% available internationally) Next, you will hear the chat service “menu” which will give you all the options you need to start chatting – including setting up your personal greeting.